Do I get them from BeGlobal or do I find ten items from my home to sell?
Your first items cannot come from BeGlobal.
1. You can list any item that you would like- used items lying around your home, things you would be happy to part with...
2. Alternatively, you can buy items from a local bargain store and sell those.
What should they be?
1. Anything that you want that does not violate ebay policies (no counterfeits, VERO, medicines...). To see if an item violates ebay policy, click here
2. It would be best to list lower cost items as people are usually wary to purchase high-ticket items from users with minimal feedback. This is not essential but is generally the case.
Why do I need to do this?
1. You need to manually list 1 item directly from your ebay account to activate your seller's account. Before you do this you won't be able to see your listing limits, use the bulk uploader, and many other important actions.
2. You want to start your PayPal ticker for new accounts. The sooner you start, the sooner PayPal removes money holds and restrictions.
3. We want to continuously be listing 10 or so products a day from BeGlobal. In order to do this, you first need to get your listing limits raised. So between purchasing on ebay and selling items, you will improve both your reputation and your feedback and make it more likely for ebay to more quickly raise your limits.