A lead entered the BTA funnel and is not getting the updates. I do not see this lead in my daily CSV. Why?
We use a verification system that automatically removes problematic leads from the funnel. This protects all of us - better emails, means better deliverability of the emails we are sending - and protects our funnel from being shut down (this is why we have the terms of service - driving spam traffic is damaging to all affiliates). As well, when you put these emails into your auto-responder, you will have better protection from being shut down and from deliverability issues.
There are 4 main reasons a lead (email address) can be rejected:
- Invalid means the email address does not exist.
- Disposable means this email account is hosted on a temporary email address provider. This account may exist only for a few minutes.
- Catch All means the email server is set to accept all mail even emails sent to an account that does not exist.
- Unknown means at the time of the verification our email verification system couldn't determine whether the email address exists. It is possible that at a later time this email will become verified.
If you sent in a lead and you know it is 100% a good lead and does not meet any of the above criteria, please send an email to email@example.com
and we will check it and add it back to the funnel if we can confirm it's safe.
What happens if I drive leads in on different dates? Where in the funnel will they begin? Will they see all the webinars in the funnel?
The funnel timelines are ongoing. What that means, is that each webinar in the funnel will be played on a weekly basis. So, for instance, if you drive Lead A, to your funnel on Jan 1. He will see Webinar 1 on Jan 5. Webinar 2 on Jan 12.... If you ...
Can we use a lead magnet?
Yes. We even provide Barry's book as a lead magnet if you'd like to use it (available 10 days after joining BTA). In order for your user to get cookied (so you get credit on your sale), they will need to go through your landing page or custom links. ...
The Opt-in Form on my BTA Funnel Landing Page Doesn't Look Right. What do I do?
1. Login to your Groove account 2. Click on to your site: 3. You should see your form appearing as follows: 4. Click on pages, home, then the 3 dots: 5. Click edit settings and scroll down to Custom CSS, CTRL+A (highlight all) and delete everything ...
What happens if the lead I drive is already in Really Successful's list/CRM/database?
You will still get credit! The last touch point (i.e. you) before the sale, will attach the cookie to the buyer and you will get your commission as usual.
Should we start marketing offers to members we drive right away?
Any member you drive to the funnel, you can send offers to if you'd like. But we created a super-high converting funnel and we'd suggest you first allow them to go through the whole funnel (7-8 weeks) and only then begin targeting them with any other ...