Q: How can the tax exemption be made?
A: Only when order is completed and dispute access is no longer available can we apply for tax refund for
customers. If orders has not been completed, please do not escalate. Also, if the state/province name of the
order is not totally same as that in the Sales Tax Exemption Or the certificate has expired,we could not
apply for a tax refund. Therefore, if the state/province name of the order are not same Or the certificate has
expired, please do not escalate.
1) Reseller permit (This certificate buyer can provide commonly)
2) Buyer statement(pls refer to attached file)
3) Release Certificate / Sales Tax Exemption (Note: If buyer do not have this certificate, we could not
apply for a tax refund.)
1. Release Certificate / Sales Tax Exemption needs to be issued by the buyer's local tax (just like the Resale
Permit from local tax bureau).
2. The Resale Certificate required by different continents is attached as follows.
3. Buyer Statement Template
When everything is prepared, go to this link to apply for a tax